A great teacher is a treasure to students, parents, and the community. Show your appreciation for great educators with athank you card– shared online, sent via SMS or printed out and published.
- Choose a message that fits this teacher, not just any teacher. Which characteristics, skills or character traits stand out?
- If your knowledge of the person is limited, raise a general "thank you" with a comment that applies to any good teacher, such as "The example you set as a strong, capable, and loving adult is a true gift to children. Thank you very much."
- Above all, keep up your good intentions. A few words of thanks are uplifting and uplifting, but not if we never send them.
Your thank you message on Teacher's Day, at the end of the year, or just because it can help a teacher navigate the complex challenges that students bring to the classroom for another day each day. And really, can't we all wear a different smile?
Thank you messages for teachers.
Thank you messages at the end of the year.
Teacher Appreciation Quotes
Thank you teach!
We've rounded up 25 ways to say "thank you" to a teacher every day of the year, and 25 more ways to show your appreciation at the end of the school year. Text, Email, Facebook, WhatsApp, USPS - all options. Encourage an educator with a card now and later and when the last book is closed.
25 Teacher Thank You Messages to Send Anytime
- We've never seen your cape or mask, but we see your superpowers every day!
Thank you for being a great teacher!
- They teach with love, effort and energy that attracts every student.
What a gift! What a teacher!
- The best teachers teach from the heart. Thank you for everything you do!
- Thank you Mrs Oliver! Yours sincerely, Alex
- To the best teacher of all! Thank you for making a difference! You are appreciated!
- Thank you for being such a unique teacher!!!
- Miss Michelle, you are appreciated more than a "thank you" can express, but it's a start!
- ...and the "greatest teacher of all time" is... MISS KAMISKY! Thank you for everything!
- There is one teacher that will stay in our minds forever. Thank you for being this teacher!
- Your love of learning has taken me to a whole new universe of exploring ideas!
Thank you Mrs Perry!
- A teacher is a person who surrounds their students with inspiration to learn new things every day. Thank you Miss Falsetta!
- Thank you Mr James for being a great teacher!
- You are a wonderful teacher and a wonderful person. Thank you Mrs Foster!
- Teaching a child to navigate life is a true teacher's gift.
Thank you for sharing your gifts with me.
- Thank you for shaping Elizabeth's growing mind. The world needs more teachers like you. Thank you Mr Milne!
- Thank you for helping Harper flourish, Ms. Hayworth. We can't thank you enough.
- Keep calm, you are a born teacher
Sie haben einen positiven Einfluss auf das Leben und Lernen Ihrer Schüler.
Thank you Caroline!
- Thank you Ms. Schnepp for being a teacher who cares about what we learn and what we become.
- You really know how to put a smile on someone's face and knowledge in their head. Thank you very much!
- Thank you Mrs Sanders! With gratitude, Bobby
- Thank you for seeing the good in each of your students. You are appreciated!
- Thank you for everything you do. Your hard work does not go unnoticed. You are appreciated!
- It's your day to shine! And our day to say thank you!
- We love you Jennifer! Thanks very much!
- The wages they pay you don't fill a bank
But your hard work really matters
And you deserve a big THANK YOU!
Thanks very much!
25 End of Year Thanksgiving
- You made this school year one of the best ever! Thank you Mrs Silva!
- This is the year I started looking into learning and you were the main reason my attitude changed. I'll never forget it, Mr Hodges! Thank you very much!
- Hunter has grown a lot this year. Thank you for everything you do!
- The school year is coming to an end, but your enthusiasm for learning has changed us forever.
I'm so glad you were my teacher! Thank you, Ms. LaSalle!
- The world needs more great teachers like you! You made this school year so much sweeter, thank you!
- From A to Z it's been a great year Miss Foley! Thanks very much!
- You have encouraged us to grow as students and you have reminded us that we are also human beings who grow by teaching with love, warmth and caring. Thank you Mrs Blalock!
- Somehow, Mr. McClure, you've made even the toughest of lessons fun! Thanks for a great year!
- Thank you, Ms Pascual! At this point a big THANK YOU from all of us for a great school year!
- I learned a lot this year and you made learning fun too! Thank you Mrs Clark!
- Ms. Roesler, thank you for a fabulous year, for being such a great person and our inspiration!
- You know a teacher is pretty good when they can get you interested in your least favorite subject. Made. Thank you Mrs Patterson!
- It was great to have you as my teacher this year! Thank you for everything Mr. Zaner!
- We appreciate your work and we love who you are! Thanks for a great year!
- From your teaching in our class to all the work you mark,
You did your best and deserve my deepest respect.
Thank you for a great year, Mr. Abrams!
- You brought a world of learning into our classroom this year! Thank you Mr Becker!
- Being in your class was so cute! Thank you for being a great teacher, Ms. Smith!
I will miss you next year! With love, Jamie
- 5IsGrade Year gets an A+ from me! Thank you Mr. Lee!
- A great school year comes from a great teacher doing a great job.
Thank you for a great year, Ms. Fulton!
- "To be or not to be..." I'm so glad you decided to "be" a teacher, Mr. Alexander!
- You taught me a lot of information and gave me pleasure to learn even more!
Thank you Mr Webster!
- I loved being in your class this year! Thank you Ms.
- Not everyone is made to be a teacher, but you are! Thank you for everything Mr. Kohn!
- The best school year I've ever had? The! Thank you, Mrs Chávez!
- They were fun while we learned a lot! Thank you Mr. Montgomery!
50 quotes you can read thanks to a teacher
These anonymous authors, speakers, educators, and wordsmiths have given us words that encourage, words that look wise, words that we can use to enrich our thank you card for an educator who goes the extra mile to teach students and to enable.
“A teacher influences eternity; he can never tell where his influence ends."
"Good teaching is more about asking the right questions than giving the right answers."
"I owe thanks to my father for life, but to my teacher for a good life."
"If you can read this, thank a teacher."(Video) 100 Albert Einstein Quotes That Will Make You Smarter And Live Better! (Wise Words Of Wisdom)
"A good teacher is like a candle: it is consumed to light the path of others."
"It's easy to make money. It's much more difficult to make a difference.”
"They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel."
"A good teacher is one who is becoming increasingly redundant."
"The great teacher is not the man who provides the most facts, but the one in whose presence we become other people."
“Education creates trust. Trust breeds hope. Hope creates peace."
“The job of the excellent teacher is to encourage “seemingly ordinary” people to extraordinary efforts. The hard problem is not identifying the winners, but making winners out of ordinary people."
"It is the highest art of the teacher to inspire joy in creative expression and knowledge."
"Nine-tenths of education are charms."
"The uneducated genius is like silver in the mine."
“A good teacher can inspire hope; stimulate the imagination and inspire a love of learning.”
"A mind, once expanded by a new idea, never regains its original dimensions."(Video) 12 Hours of 101 of God's Healing Promises for Sleep | Kenneth Copeland Reads "God's Will To Heal"
“Anyone who remembers their own education remembers teachers, not methods and techniques. The teacher is the heart of the educational system.
"The aim of education is to prepare young people to be educated throughout their lives."
"Better than a thousand days of hard study is one day with a great teacher."
"Children are likely to live up to what you believe about them."
"Teaching is learning twice."
"One looks back on brilliant teachers with appreciation, but with gratitude on those who have touched our human feelings."
"The beauty of learning is that nobody can take it away from you."
"Great teachers identify with children, respect them, and believe that everyone has something special to build on."
"Students don't care how much you know until they know how much you care."
"Be a wonderful role model because you will be the window through which many children will see their future."
"What we love to learn, we never forget."
"A proof of the correctness of the educational procedure is the happiness of the child."(Video) Sickness and Healing | Joyce Meyer
"The biggest sign of a teacher's success is being able to say, 'The kids are now working as if I didn't exist.'"
"The direction in which a man's upbringing begins will determine his future life."
“If you want to be successful, it's that simple. know what you are doing. love what you do And believe in what you do."
"Anyone who does anything to help a child in their life is a hero to me."
"Most of us end up with no more than five or six people who remember us. The teachers have thousands of people who will remember them for the rest of their lives."
"Far and away the best prize that life offers is the opportunity to work hard at a job worth doing."
"I can't answer anything other than thank you and thank you and always thank you..."
"My teacher thought I was smarter than I was, so I was."
"To be an effective teacher, you have to love your students as people and love teaching."
"Students don't deserve mediocre teachers...students deserve great teachers."
"Teaching kids to count is fine, but teaching them what counts is best."
"When you teach your child, you teach your child's child."
"The best teachers are the ones who show you where to look but don't tell you what to look for." "When you teach your child, you teach your child's child."
"A teacher takes a hand, opens a mind and touches a heart."
"It takes a big heart to form small minds."
"Not all superheroes have capes, some have apprenticeship degrees."
"Teaching is the profession that teaches all other professions."
"What a teacher writes on the blackboard of life can never be erased."
“What a gift for any teacher to see students smile and reach their potential. That's the reward. It's humbling to witness something like that."
"The art of teaching is the art of helping to discover."
“Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others also belong to us.”
"I believe that the teaching profession contributes more to the future of our society than any other profession alone."
"Education is not about filling a bucket, it is about lighting a fire."
What is the best thank you message for a teacher? ›
My gratitude to you for all you have done, which I will never forget. I truly appreciate you and your time you spent helping me in many occasions. Thank you very much for the course. I enjoyed every minute of your lecture as well as your marvelous sense of humor.What is the best message for Teachers? ›
Wishing you joy and happiness, you are an amazing teacher, and you only deserve the best. You are the spark, the inspiration, the guide, the candle to my life. I am deeply thankful that you are my teacher. Books, sports, homework and knowledge, you are the pillar of our success and in the classroom, you are the best.How do you say thank you meaningfully? ›
- Thank you again, I really appreciate working with you.
- Even though I may not say it all the time, I appreciate all you do.
- Thank you again for your support, it made a real difference for me.
- Thank you for all that you do.
- Thank you!
- “You're the best.”
- “I'm humbled and grateful.”
- “You knocked me off my feet!”
- “My heart is still smiling.”
- “Your thoughtfulness is a gift I will always treasure.”
- “Sometimes the simplest things mean the most.”
- “The banana bread was fabulous. You made my day.”
- “I'm touched beyond words.”
- I'm so grateful. Thanks is an expression of gratitude, so cut to the chase. ...
- I appreciate it. ...
- Thanks for your hard work on this. ...
- I couldn't have done it without you. ...
- I owe you one. ...
- Much obliged. ...
- Thanks for having my back. ...
- Please accept my deepest gratitude.
- Excellent Teacher. Amazing – “You're an amazing teacher and I'm so grateful to have you in my life.” ...
- Good Teacher. ...
- Kind Teacher. ...
- Fun Teacher. ...
- Intelligent Teacher. ...
- Fair Teacher. ...
- Calm Teacher.
- I cannot teach anybody anything; I can only make them think. ...
- Tell me and I forget. ...
- Teaching is the greatest act of optimism. ...
- If you are planning for a year, sow rice; if you are planning for a decade, plant trees; if you are planning for a lifetime, educate people.
Dear [ teacher's name ], I just wanted to let you know how much of an impact you've had on our lives. It takes strength and integrity to stand and be a leader of the youth of our nation. I will never forget you and the lessons you have taught me. Thank you for following your heart and giving us inspiration.What do you write in a teacher appreciation card? ›
- “We appreciate all the work you've put into teaching our child this year. ...
- “Thanks for being the best teacher ever. ...
- “Thank you for making my first year of school so special! ...
- “Thank you for being such a wonderful teacher to our child this year!
I really appreciate your dedication and hard work in the classroom. I know that my child has learned a lot from you this year, and I sincerely thank you for that. I also appreciate all the extra time and effort you put in to help my child grow and learn. Thank you for making a difference in my child's life.